Don’t get caught short on cash during the holidays. This special savings account helps make funds
available for all your special gift giving. Planning ahead and establishing a spending limit will help prevent you
from going overboard. Some of the benefits include:
- There are no limits on the amounts deposited.
- Withdrawals can be made at any time of the year without penalties.
- Your account begins to earn dividends with any positive balance.
- Deposits can be made through direct deposit, by mail or in person at any branch.
- Dividends are compounded daily and credited to your account quarterly.
- All savings accounts earn dividends and are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.
To open a Holiday Savings Account, just call one of our Member Service Center
or visit any branch
and speak to a Specialty Services
Holiday Savings account balance transfers to Prime Savings account on November 15 each year.