|When||Saturday, January 25th, 2020|
|Time||Session #1: 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
Session #2: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
7780 SW 117th Avenue
Miami, FL 33183
Your home is a great financial resource, and with the help of your Credit Union, it may afford you the opportunity to accomplish some of your goals with easy, cost-effective repayment options. With mortgage rates at all-time lows, this could be the perfect time for you to consolidate other high-interest loans and reduce your debt significantly in 2020.
Are there any home projects you've been considering? Consolidating debt at a lower rate may free up your current resources, so that you can tackle the items on your "to-do" list and conveniently repay the amount borrowed over time.
Whether you are looking to:
- Pay off credit cards
- Add a new roof
- Remodel the kitchen or bathroom
- Add a pool in the backyard
- Pay for a wedding
- Finance a dream vacation
- Prepare your home for hurricane season with a generator, impact windows/doors or shutters
Our workshop, Using the Equity in Your Home as a Financial Resource, will cover the following topics:
- Calculating the current equity in your home
- Available loan options that tap into the equity in your home
- Possible ways to reduce your overall monthly expenses
- Establishing a reasonable goal to payoff and consolidate debts
Space is limited for these seminars!
Call 305-270-5200 to R.S.V.P. today!
Light refreshments will be served.
The possibilities are endless with a Home Equity Loan! Let our mortgage experts guide you through the process of applying, or to apply online, visit www.sfefcu.org/mymortgageapp. For additional information, come to our seminar, visit your nearest branch or call 305-270-5256.