PROMOTION NAME: Member Appreciation Month Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes")
DATES: Begins – 10/1/2019 at 12:00 a.m., Ends – 10/31/2019 at 11:59 p.m.; ET
The Member Appreciation Month Sweepstakes ("sweepstakes") is open to all accountholders of South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union (SFEFCU) who are 18 or older at the time of entry. SFEFCU employees and officials, and their family members, are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
No purchase, payment or other considerations are necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase, payment, or conducting other financial transactions with SFEFCU will not increase your chances of winning.
SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183.
SOURCE OF FUNDS: Prizes are furnished and funded by Kendall Toyota, 10943 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33156; Allied Solutions, 350 Veterans Way, Carmel, IN, 46032; and Rapids Water Park, 6566 N. Military Trail, Riviera Beach, FL, 33407.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., The Walt Disney World Resort or The Walt Disney Company. As such, please direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the sweepstakes to the Administrator.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m., ET on October 1st, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m., ET on October 31st, 2019. ("Promotion Period").
- TO ENTER: You can enter the sweepstakes by completing an entry ticket at any South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union branch on or before October 31st, 2019. You may also enter by mail, using the entry ticket mailed to you in your September account statement. Additionally, you may request an entry ticket by emailing: email@example.com. Completed entry tickets must be mailed to: SFEFCU Sweepstakes, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183. All mailed entries must be postmarked no later than October 31st, 2019. All requested information on the entry ticket must be completed to be valid. Entries are limited to one (1) per accountholder, per branch, per day.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Member Appreciation Month Sweepstakes ("sweepstakes") is open to all accountholders of South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union who are 18 or older at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The winners will be selected from among all valid entries via a random drawing to be conducted on November 14th, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. ET. The drawing will be conducted at the South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union office located at: 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183. The Administrator, whose decisions are final and bonding in all matters, will conduct the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. The potential winners will be notified via email and phone at the address and number provided on the entry form. If the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to the potential winners, if the potential winners cannot be reached within 48 hours from the first notification attempt, if the potential recipient fails to complete all required claim procedures within the specified time period, or if a potential recipient is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such a person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- PRIZES: Three winners will be drawn to receive one of the following prizes: two Disney Platinum Passes valued at $1,914.88, four regular admission all-day passes to Rapids Water Park valued at $195.96, and a grand prize of a new 2020 Toyota Corolla L with an MSRP value of $20,514.00 (USD). Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
All taxes and fees, and all other costs associated with the acceptance and redemption of the above prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY: The prize winners must consent to the use of their name, photographs, likeness, and limited biographical information for publicity and advertising purposes without further compensation, where permitted by law. All Entrants release the Sponsor and Administrator, as well as their officers, directors, employees, members, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, damages, death or monetary loss.
- GENERAL RULES: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, illegible, late, or for any error in the printing or interpretation of the offer, the administration of the sweepstakes, or in any announcement of the winner or prize. In no event will the Sponsors be liable for more than the stated prizes in Rule 5. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. The Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices, poor sportsmanship, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws or any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS: For the names of the winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped, business size envelope to: South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183. Requests must be postmarked no later than November 14th, 2019.