South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union offers challenging career opportunities and great benefits. A majority
of our staff began on the Teller line where they learned our high standards of member service.
Our staff can tell you that patience and hard work pay off. Many Tellers have progressed to Contact Center Representatives,
Loan Officers, Department Managers, Branch Managers, etc.
We are currently accepting applications
Immediate openings and accepting applications:
Note: Positions require flexible scheduling that include Saturday work hours.
- Contact Center Representative (Kendall Branch)
- Part-Time Teller (Kendall Branch)
- Part-Time Teller (27th Avenue Branch)
Process for hiring includes a panel interview, background and credit check.
To apply, you may do one of the following:
- Email your resumé in pdf or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete an application between 9 and 5 PM at any one of our branches.
Complete our employment application and send it by mail to:
c/o South Florida Educational FCU
7800 SW 117th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33183
Most positions require the following:
- Skills tests
- Good communication skills
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Credit history, Education and Criminal Background will be checked and must meet our standards of excellence for employment consideration
We offer the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday
- Paid Sick and Personal Days
- Paid Vacation after a year service
- Retirement/401K with matching contributions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement for Undergraduate and Graduate courses
- Various Incentive Programs
- Career opportunities