South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union offers challenging career opportunities and great benefits. A majority
of our staff began on the Teller line where they learned our high standards of member service.
Our staff can tell you that patience and hard work pay off. Many Tellers have progressed to Member Service Center Representatives,
Loan Officers, Department Managers, Branch Managers, etc.
Immediate openings and accepting applications:
Note: Positions require flexible scheduling that include Saturday work hours.
- Part-Time Teller (Kendall Branch)
- Part-Time Member Service Center Representative I (Kendall Branch)
- Part-Time Teller (Miami Gardens Branch)
- Part-Time Teller (Homestead Branch)
Process for hiring includes a panel interview, background and credit check.
To apply, you may do one of the following:
- Email your resumé in pdf or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete an application between 9 and 5 PM at any one of our branches.
Complete our employment application and send it by mail to:
c/o South Florida Educational FCU
7800 SW 117th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33183
Most positions require the following:
- Skills tests
- Good communication skills
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Credit history, Education and Criminal Background will be checked and must meet our standards of excellence for employment consideration
We offer the following benefits:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday
- Credit Union funded Pension Plan
- Retirement/401K with matching contributions
- 2 weeks Paid Vacation after a year service
- Credit Union Paid Medical Insurance
- Credit Union Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate courses
- Career opportunities