South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union offers challenging career opportunities and great benefits. A majority of our staff began on
the Teller line where they learned our high standards of member service.
Our staff can tell you that patience and hard work pay off. Many Tellers have progressed to Contact Center Representatives, Loan Officers,
Department Managers, Branch Managers, etc.
We are currently accepting applications. If you would like to be part of a team with a focus on providing quality financial services while
serving the educational community, SFEFCU is the place for you.
Note: Positions require flexible scheduling that includes Saturday work hours. The hiring process includes a panel
interview, background and credit check.
Most positions require the following:
- Skills tests
- Good communication skills
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Credit history, Education and Criminal Background will be checked and must meet our standards of excellence for employment consideration
We offer the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday
- Paid Sick and Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement/401K with matching contributions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement for Undergraduate and Graduate courses
- Various Incentive Programs
- Career opportunities