- The scholarships and financial aid resources listed on this page are not affiliated with South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union.
Be careful of any service or person guaranteeing you a scholarship for a service charge. Remember, anything that sounds too good to be true, probably is.
- U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is used to determine student's eligibility for federal grants, loans and work-study programs.
- Florida Department of Education
Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application -
The Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) is the application for all state-funded student financial aid programs, including the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program.
- Miami-Dade College
Scholarship Page -
This page includes access to free search engines, private scholarships and transfer student scholarships.
- College Board
- Florida Fund for Minority Teachers
Minority Teacher Education Scholarship