Once you have your Credit Union FREE Checking Account
, you are
eligible to apply
for a VISA®
Debit Card. Use your VISA®
Debit Card wherever VISA®
is accepted and the
purchase is deducted directly from your Checking Account. With your Credit Union Debit Card, you are
automatically enrolled in our Extra Credit Rewards
one point for every two dollars ($2) spent using your Debit Card for signature (non-PIN) transactions, and redeem
these points towards gift cards, cash and travel rewards! You may also use your Debit Card
at ATM machines
to withdraw funds from your Checking or Savings Account.
Debit Card features include:
- Extra Credit Rewards
- Daily cash withdrawal limits from your Prime Savings and/or Checking Accounts apply
- FREE Publix and CO-OP ATM transactions
- FREE Point of Sale (POS) transactions at Publix supermarkets and many other merchants. Any transaction that is made from your Prime Savings will be counted as one transfer. See Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Disclosure for details.
- You select your own secret PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Low transaction service charges at PLUS ATMs
- ATM and POS daily withdrawal limits apply
- Cardholders can easily search ATM location information worldwide through mobile devices with internet access by using this link: http://visa.via.infonow.net/mobile/
Call our Member Contact Center if you plan to travel to a foreign
country. This will allow us to better protect your account and allow you the access you need while you travel
Just remember to keep accurate records of all your transactions. Contact the
if you have questions regarding the VISA®
You may apply for the VISA®
Debit Card by:
Lost/Stolen/Denied VISA® Debit Cards click here
- Completing an application online.
- Picking up an application at any of our branches.
. Avoid debit card scams
When traveling abroad, these are a few tips
Verified by Visa
is a service brought to you by South Florida Educational FCU and Visa to help ensure that only you use your Visa card to shop
online. This free, simple-to-use service, confirms your identity with an extra password when you make an online
transaction and encrypts your information for added security against internet fraud.