Our comprehensive Financial Fitness and Credit Counseling program can help you avoid possible financial disaster
and help you get back to a healthy financial status.
- There are no service charges for this program - it's FREE.
Credit Union members have three options:
Call our in-house Credit Counselor at 305-270-5216 for a FREE personal consultation (in our
- Call BALANCE, our Financial Education and Counseling partner at 888-456-2227 and speak with a counselor on the phone.
- Utilize the FREE online tools and worksheets available online at BalancePro.
You may use our FREE
service if you:
- Were denied for a loan or are past due with your creditors
- Want to buy your first home
- Regularly use payday loans
- Are struggling to keep afloat after a layoff or other unforeseen circumstances
- Have questions about your credit report or credit score
- Need help balancing your checkbook or managing your budget
- Are trying to buy a new/used car
- Are going through a life change (divorce, marriage, starting a family)
- Want to start saving for the future but don't know how
- Are considering bankruptcy
- Have an account in Collections or being charged late charges/over limit service charges, penalty interest rates.
- Need help saving your home from foreclosure/Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- Need help to stop your Student loan from going into default