Paperless Enrollment FAQ
The answers to the following questions are displayed underneath each question. Click on the questions to open/close the answers.
Paperless enrollment is a secure way to receive your account statements electronically through online banking. You can access your current and past statements quickly and at no cost to you. Going paperless prevent sensitive information from getting lost in the mail, while helping the environment by cutting down on paper usage.
Yes. Paperless enrollment includes account statements, Visa credit card statements, tax forms, required notices, and disclosures.
Yes. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your device.
No. It does not matter which browser you use to access this application.
Please make sure you have disabled pop-up blockers when accessing the My Documents page.
Yes. In order to enroll in paperless services, you must be a registered user of Online Banking.
To enroll, complete the following easy steps:
- Login to your Online Banking account.
- Click the "Other Options" tab.
- Click "Go Paperless" and opt in.
You may submit payment using any of the following methods:
- Online Banking: using the Share to Loan Transfer option.
- Bank-by-Phone: using the Transactions option.
- By phone: call our Card Services department to make a payment over the phone.
- By mail: print VISA® electronic statement, cut top payment portion and submit together with check to the address instructed on the payment portion. You would need to provide your own envelope.
- Day/Night Depository Box, available at all of our branches.
- You may make a VISA payment with a teller at any branch.
First, check to make sure that you have provided your information in the appropriate format specified for each field. Email addresses should be in this format: JSmith@xyzcorp.com. Also, make sure that you are providing the information for the primary account holder, not the joint owner on the account. If you still experience challenges with registering, please contact us.
Once you've completed the enrollment process, you will receive a confirmation page.
You will receive an email notification whenever a new document is available for viewing.
Recent changes to your operating system software such as upgrades, downloads and/or system enhancements can affect your PC's ability to connect with secure sites.
We recommend trying the following steps:
- Verify that you are current on all Windows Updates. From the 'Start menu', click on 'Windows Update' and download recommended updates and patches; then, shut down and restart the computer.
- Un-install the older version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and re-install a newer updated version.
- Ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser.
- Some pop-up blocker and firewall programs may prevent access to electronic documents. If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable certain features of the programs in order to access your electronic documents.