One Day Only - From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Kendall Branch, 7800 SW 117th Avenue
South Florida Educational FCU's one-day Auto Sales Event will feature new models from a variety of dealerships and an array of quality pre-owned vehicles. Get pre-approved prior to March 9th, and make no payments for 90 days while reducing your wait time at the sale!*
Don't wait! Apply today:
- Login to Online Banking to Apply for a Loan.
- Visit your nearest Credit Union branch.
- Call our Member Contact Center.
Other benefits of Credit Union financing include:
- New auto rates from 1.99% APR with repayment terms up to 48 months*
- Used auto rates from 2.49% APR with repayment terms up to 48 months*
- Payments you can afford
- No payments required in July and August*
- Up to 100% financing
- No dealer fees or prepayment penalties
- Reduced cost Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
- Reduced cost Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Get on the $avings fast lane today with your Credit Union, and drive away happy!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Quoted rates assume payments are made electronically, either by payroll deduction, ACH or Automatic Transfer, otherwise rates increase by .50%. Rates shown may not apply to every borrower. All Credit Union loans are subject to credit approval and are granted based on individual creditworthiness, the ability to repay and your credit score. New auto rates range from 1.99% – 17.50% APR, with terms up to 84 months. Used auto rates range from 2.49% – 17.50% APR, with terms up to 72 months. On the sale date only, March 10, 2018, qualifying applicants can receive a rate as low as 1.99% for new auto loans and 2.49% for used auto loans with a maximum loan term of 48 months; normally, our lowest rates have a maximum repayment term of 24 months. Longer terms are available and are priced accordingly. Summer payments are not required if you are presently on a 10-month school payroll plan. Rates quoted are subject to change. The 90-day payment deferral will be based on the date of the car sale: the first loan payment cannot exceed 90 days from March 10, 2018.