Transfer credit card balances from other lenders to your Credit Union VISA by February 28th, 2018 and receive a balance transfer rate as low as 1.99% APR.*
Make a cash advance from your VISA Credit card into your Checking account and pay off other credit card debt in three easy steps:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click the "Transfers" tab.
- Transfer funds from your Credit Union VISA to your Checking account and pay off higher interest credit cards.
Plus, our VISA Credit Card has NO BALANCE TRANSFER OR CASH ADVANCE FEES helping you save even more! Qualifying cardholders can receive the new discounted rate on any balance transfer including cash advances.
|If your SFEFCU VISA Credit Card Rate is*||Your new rate on balance transfers/cash advances will be*|
|10.50% APR||1.99% APR|
|11.50% APR||2.99% APR|
|14.50% APR||6.75% APR|
|16.50% APR||10.75% APR|
|18.00% APR||12.75% APR|
Additional benefits of a Credit Union VISA Credit Card include:
- No Annual Fee
- No Summer Payments
- Generous Rewards Program with Cash Rebates
Need a limit increase or want to apply for a Credit Union VISA?
- Online Banking users can login and click on the "Apply for a Loan" tab to request a limit increase.
- Apply for a new credit card online
- Contact Us to Apply
- Apply by visiting your nearest branch
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate. All Credit Union loans are subject to approval. To receive the promotional rate, the balance transfer or cash advance must take place between 01/02/2018 and 02/28/2018. Transferred balances or cash advances will continue at the reduced rate through the closing date on your June 2018 statement, at which time the promotion will terminate and the balance will revert to the normal rate. Normal VISA® Credit Card variable rates range from 10.50% to 18% APR. Throughout the promotion, existing balance(s) and new purchases will continue at the normal rate. Each balance transfer or cash advance will reduce your available credit just like any other transaction. Balance transfers and cash advances are contingent upon approval of the credit limit needed to accommodate the request. Total balance is subject to a 1.5% minimum monthly payment or $25, whichever is greater.