A contest to celebrate the culture, landscapes, and people of your Miami during the holiday season.
South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union (SFEFCU) is excited to invite all students of Miami-Dade County Public Schools (M-DCPS) to participate in our new summer art contest.
The contest seeks submissions of original artwork created by students that showcase their individual perspective of Miami during the winter holiday season.
Entries may be submitted at any branch or emailed to email@example.com by 07/09/2018.
- $500 Grand Prize Scholarship (1 Prize)
- $250 Second Place Scholarship (4 Prizes)
- $100 Honorable Mention (5 Prizes)
- Winners' artwork will be featured in a new holiday card program sponsored by the Credit Union and showcased on social media, our website, and exhibited in our branches.
- Contest is open to all students, grades K-12.
- Theme: Your Miami during the holiday season.
- Limit one entry per participant.
- Art submission must be hand-drawn or painted. (Digital art will not be accepted.)
- Entry must be an original art design by the participant. Entries that violate copyrights will be disqualified.
- Final art size must be 8 x 10 inches on paper or canvas. Selected winners will have to submit the original art piece.
- Entries may be submitted at any branch or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 07/09/2018.
- Entries will be judged by SFEFCU staff based on originality and best interpretation of theme.
- Select winners will have their design reproduced for use by SFEFCU.
- All entries become property of SFEFCU and can be used to promote the program.
- SFEFCU employees and their families are not eligible to participate.
- Application form must be complete, including parental consent for minors, and submitted along with the entry.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.