PROMOTION NAME: Drive In & Cruise Away Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes")
DATES: Begin – 6/1/2019 Ends – 7/31/2019 at 11:59 p.m.; ET
The Drive In & Cruise Away Sweepstakes ("sweepstakes") is open to all accountholders of South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union (SFEFCU) who are 18 or older at the time of entry. SFEFCU employees and officials, and their family members, are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
No purchase, payment or other financial transactions are necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase, payment, or conducting other financial transactions with SFEFCU Union will not increase your chances of winning.
SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored and funded by South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183.
ADMINISTRATOR AND SOURCE OF FUNDS: Sweepstakes is funded and administered by South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. As such, please direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the sweepstakes to the Administrator.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m., ET on June 1st, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m., ET on July 31st, 2019. ("Promotion Period").
- TO ENTER: You can enter the sweepstakes by completing an entry ticket at any South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union branch on or before July 31st, 2019, or by submitting an entry ticket by mail. To enter by mail, you may request an entry ticket by emailing: SummerCruise19@sfefcu.org. An entry ticket will be sent to you by mail. Your completed entry ticket should be mailed to: SFEFCU Sweepstakes, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183. All mailed entries must be postmarked no later than July 31, 2019. All requested information on the entry ticket must be completed to be valid. Entries are limited to one (1) per accountholder, per branch, per day.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Drive In & Cruise Away Sweepstakes ("sweepstakes") is open to all accountholders of South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union who are 18 or older at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The winner will be selected from among all valid entries via a random drawing to be conducted on August 13, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ET. The drawing will be conducted at the South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union office located at: 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183. The Administrator, whose decisions are final and bonding in all matters, will conduct the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. The potential winner will be notified via email and phone at the address and number provided on the entry form. If the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to the potential winner, if the potential winner cannot be reached within 48 hours from the first notification attempt, if the potential recipient fails to complete all required claim procedures within the specified time period, or if a potential recipient is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such a person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- PRIZE: One winner will receive Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. gift cards totaling $2,500.00 (USD).
All taxes, if any, and all other costs associated with the acceptance and redemption of the above prize are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Sponsor is the source of funds for the prize.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY: The prize winner must consent to the use of their name, photographs, likeness, and limited biographical information for publicity and advertising purposes without further compensation, where permitted by law. All Entrants release the Sponsor and Administrator, as well as their officers, directors, employees, members, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, damages, death or monetary loss.
- GENERAL RULES: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, illegible, late, or for any error in the printing or interpretation of the offer, the administration of the sweepstakes, or in any announcement of the winner or prize. In no event will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated prize in Rule 5. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices, poor sportsmanship, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws or any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER: For the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope by August 13th, 2019, to: South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183.