Wire transfers are the electronic transfer of funds from one financial institution to another. Wire transfers are the
equivalent to paying in cash. Once money has been wired, it is difficult to reverse. It is important that you know the
person to whom you are sending the wire. Whether it be an individual or a company, make sure they are reputable.
for safety tips on how to help protect yourself against wire
Please follow these instructions:
THIS FORM IS NOT FOR MEMBER TO MEMBER TRANSFERS WITHIN THE CREDIT UNION
- Completely fill out this form.
- Print the form by pressing the print button.
- Sign the form.
- Fax the form to 305-270-5276, or bring the form to one of our branches.
- IMPORTANT: After faxing the form, please call 305-270-5248 for further verification. If
you do not call, the wire will not be sent.
- Large dollar wires require a branch visit and/or additional security verification which may delay receipt of the wired money.
- Wire requests received after 4:00 pm EST will be processed the next business day.