Don't use a credit card with a high interest-rate to buy your computer! Finance your computer purchase with the Credit Union and save.
A Credit Union Computer Loan features:
- An amazingly low 9.00% APR1
- 100% financing up to $2,500
- Flexible terms up to 72 months1
- Convenient repayment option (enroll in direct deposit or auto transfer to repay your loan and receive the maximum loan discount)
- No summer payments required2
- No application or hidden fees
National Board Certification Loan
South Florida Educational FCU supports teachers' efforts to gain National Board Certification. Help defray costs with a National Board Certification loan.
- Loan amounts up to $2,5001
- Take up to 24-months to repay
- Conveniently repay through direct deposit
- Special, low financing available
- No prepayment penalties
- No application service fees
Traditional payday loans are designed to trap you into a vicious debt-cycle fueled by exorbitant fees and interest rates. Our Payday Loan alternative is different because it is designed to break the payday loan cycle which in turn, helps you save money.
Educational Component Requirement
Before applying for a Credit Union payday loan, you must first score 80% or higher on Greenpath's Budgeting Basics module.
Simply log onto Greenpath's Budgeting Basics Course. You must enter your name as it appears on your SFEFCU account (otherwise the Credit Union will not be able to identify your score).
The URL provided above is unique to SFEFCU. Completed tests taken through this unique URL are reported to us so we know that you have completed the educational requirement.
The Credit Union makes it easy to break the payday loan cycle by setting aside money each pay period into a special Payday Loan Savings account. This restricted account will help you slowly save enough money to repay your Payday Loan in full using the money in your special Savings account. Loans will be paid in full and an additional 5% of the loan amount will be automatically deposited into your Payday Loan Savings account via Payroll Deduction each pay period.
- Successfully complete Greenpath's Budgeting Basics Course
- Account open at least 120 days prior to loan application
- No Bankruptcy within the last 24 months
- No existing delinquent loans with the Credit Union
- Cannot have caused a loss to the Credit Union of any kind
- If you are on a 10-month payroll, Payday Loans are not available one month prior to and during time periods when there is no payroll coming to the Credit Union.
Please call the Lending Center at 305-273-LOAN (5626) with questions.
A Personal Line of Credit loan is a revolving or open-end credit loan because the length of the loan (term) is not fixed — it's ongoing. As you make payments and pay down the loan balance, you can advance any available amount as you would a credit card. The loan offers low rates and low minimum monthly payments.
Borrow that extra cash you need for that dream vacation, home repairs or any project you've been wanting to start, but haven't because you were short on cash. Our Personal Signature loans have fixed, low rates and a flexible repayment period.
Lower interest rates are available to members who pledge their share certificates as collateral. You continue to earn dividends on the funds held as collateral.
Lower interest rates are available to members who pledge their savings as collateral. You continue to earn dividends on the funds held as collateral.