If you are thinking of purchasing a new or used vehicle, thereís no better place to save than your Credit Union. You will discover that we have some of the lowest loan rates in town and with flexible repayment terms, there is no doubt, we can save you money.
Donít like to haggle with the dealer? Then let our Auto Buying Service
assist you! Our auto buying service representative will help you with your vehicle selection, negotiate a fair price from the dealer and support you with your loan application. Through our Auto Buying Service, we have made exclusive arrangements with local dealerships to offer you the lowest pre-negotiated auto prices. For more information about our Auto Buying Service, click here
But donít shop for your vehicle until you get pre-approved for your credit union loan. A pre-approved loan gives you financial leverage at any dealership.
Refinance and Pay New Car Rates for 2012 models and newer1
- Save Money!
- No Down Payment Required*
- No Refinancing Fees.
- Possibly Lower Your Payment or
Reduce the Life of Your Loan.
Rates start as low as 2.24% APR for 2012 models and newer
Rates start as low as 2.74% APR for 2011 models and older
Additional loan and refinancing features include:
- Low rates and flexible terms (up to 84 months).
- No summer payments required, for members on a 10-month
school payroll plan.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Discounted Vehicle Service Agreements and Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP).
Find out how you can apply for a loan
* Quoted rates assume payments are made electronically, either by payroll deduction, ACH or Automatic Transfer; otherwise the rates increase by .50%. Rates shown may not apply to every borrower. All credit union loans are subject to approval and are granted based on individual credit worthiness, the ability to repay and your credit score. Summer payments are not required if you are presently on a 10-month school payroll plan. Rates quoted are subject to change. 1Existing South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union loans are excluded from this offer.