Every business account starts with a Prime Savings account and must maintain at least a $5 balance. Your Prime Savings Account is your membership account.
Business Savings Accounts
- No monthly service charges.
- All savings accounts earn dividends.
- Deposits can be made through direct deposit, ACH, by mail or in person at any branch.
- Dividends are compounded daily and credited to your account quarterly.
- Prime Savings account can be opened with as little as a $5 deposit.
- All savings accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.
For those members who don't have an escrow account with their mortgage company, a SFEFCU Property Tax Savings Account can help you save money to pay your property taxes.
Don't get caught owing money. A SFEFCU Income Tax Savings Account is designed for members who want to save for their income tax payments. Set aside a little at a time and save yourself the headache of a large payment all at once.
Personalize the titles of up to ten savings accounts to help you save separately for any special business need. For example: Office Party, Emergency Funds, Company Picnic, etc.