South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union can help you save with a variety of high-yield savings accounts. Whatever your savings goals are, we have an account that meets your needs. Savings Account features include:
- No monthly service charges.
- All savings accounts earn dividends.
- Deposits can be made through direct deposit, ACH, by mail or in person at any
- Dividends are compounded daily and credited to your account quarterly.
- Prime Savings account can be opened with as little as a $5 deposit.
- All savings accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union
Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.
The following savings accounts are available: