South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union offers a variety of financial services for high school students,
college students and young adults*
Student Checking accounts offer the following benefits:
- No monthly minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charges
- No per check writing service charges
- FREE Publix and CO-OP ATM withdrawals
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE Bank-by-Phone
- Overdraft Protection from your Prime Savings and/or Personal Line of Credit
- Once you have a Student Checking account, you are eligible to apply for a
VISA® Debit Card.
Find out how you can become a member
Young adults under the age of 15 must have an adult co-signor.