It’s never too early to plan for your retirement. With a Roth IRA, your earnings are tax-free when you begin
withdrawing distributions. However, your contributions are not deductible. This is a great account to help plan
and supplement your financial security after you have retired.
When can a member use their Roth IRA Assets?
- An IRA can provide great financial flexibility.
- There are no monthly or annual service charges and standard IRA rules apply.
- IRA accounts are federally insured separately from your other savings accounts up to $250,000.
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly.
If two conditions are met, withdrawals from a Roth IRA can be made tax-free and penalty-free. First
a Roth IRA must have been open for a minimum of 5 years. Second
, the withdrawal must be made after
an occurrence of the following:
- Age 59 1/2
- First-time home buyer expenses
To open a Roth IRA Account, just visit any branch
and speak to a Specialty Services